The children’s place Survey, which is published by www.placesurvey.com, is an online platform questionnaire designed by children’s place to help measure customer satisfaction of products and services offered by them. Although technology may be a great boon for businesses, as they will cater to the requirements of international customers, it’s also a bane. They now need to accompany innovative ideas, while improving their products and services at an equivalent time to stay on top of the market. Also, businesses need to specialize in providing an exceptional experience to customers, in order that they still invest in their products and services. Every company understands that it’s more valuable and effective to specialize in the requirements of their existing customers, instead of getting new ones.
One of the foremost powerful tools that companies have at their disposal is customer satisfaction surveys, which allows them to realize a deeper understanding of their customers. With the assistance of those surveys, businesses can identify the likes and pain points of their customers. The Children’s Place aims to realize an equivalent, through their customer satisfaction survey. Leave your invaluable feedback at www.placesurvey.com, in order that The Children’s Place can still improve and become a pacesetter within the market.
ABOUT CHILDREN’S PLACE
The Children’s Place may be a New Jersey-based clothing and accessories retailer that focuses on children’s items from newborn to size 14. The corporation got its beginnings in 1969 and therefore they have steadily grown to become a recognizable retailer with over 1,000 storefront locations open within us alone and 90+ international locales to their credit.
Children’s Place is also famous for the production of items under the labels Place and Baby Place, a line that exclusively carries infant sizes for newborns up to size 24 months. the corporate offers a proprietary MasterCard program and exclusive savings on purchases made by cardholders.
MUST FULFILL THE CRITERIA FOR THE SURVEY
- Your age should be at least 18 or above to participate in this survey.
- The survey provided should be completed within seven days to be eligible for the survey.
- Every month there are chances to win a prize.
- Redeem the prize for the cash option is not available.
STEPS FOR THE TAKE CHILDREN’S PLACE SURVEY ONLINE
- You can visit the survey page to the website https://www.placesurvey.com/ to take part in the survey.
- Then choose the language from English, Spanish, and the French whichever suits you.
- After this step, it will ask you to enter the date of purchase from the retailer.
- Additionally, you need to fill in the transaction number of the receipt. If you visit the store, the transaction number will be below the bar code. If it was an online purchase, the transaction number will be next to the time, in the eReceipt.
- During the survey, you need to answer all the questions honestly, based on your recent experience with the retailer. Do take your time to go through the questions properly. You can always go back to check if you think you didn’t give the right answer and then again complete the survey.
- If any of you are interested in participating in the sweepstakes, where the company picks winners every month, enter your details correctly.
The Children’s Place values every moment. The Children’s Place provides quality clothing and accessories at an unmatched value for women and boys at sizes 0-14. Does one or your kids like shopping at The Children’s Place? Share your comments about how one just likes the Children’s Place. Complete their survey and receive 20% off your next purchase of $30 or more.
The aim of The Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey is to enhance customer and satisfaction, alongside your experience at their stores. After completing the survey, which only takes five minutes, you’ll enter the sweepstakes, where you’ll head home with a present card worth $250!
- Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules: http://feedback.iperceptions.com/Store/120804/ContestRules
- Children’s Place Official Site: http://www.childrensplace.com/
- The Children’s Place Customer Survey Link: www.placesurvey.com