The Pizza Hut Canada Guest Experience Survey, found at www.Pizzahutlistens.ca, is a web questionnaire designed by Pizza Hut which will help improve customer satisfaction.
Pizza Hut Canada Guest Experience Survey, powered by Service Management Group, maybe a good way for you to inform Pizza Hut how you are feeling about your most up-to-date experience with their restaurant. Customer feedback is vital for any dining establishment because it lets them know what they have to enhance or what they’re doing right to satisfy their customers.
Here is the chance to inform Pizza Hut of how you are feeling about their pizza and win $1,000 within the monthly prize draw contest. Just spare a couple of minutes and complete the web Pizza Hut Guest Feedback Survey. Your candid feedback will help Pizza Hut improve both the service and therefore the food to make the simplest dining experience for you.
ABOUT PIZZA HUT
Pizza Hut is the leading chain of pizza and side dishes in America. Besides traditional Italian-style pizza, Pizza Hut invented Stuffed Crust and Cheesy bites to expand the choice of its menu. Till now, the corporate has brought its great Italian-American cuisine to customers in 94 countries around the world.
In addition, Pizza Hut features a number of special locations, as the upscale stores referred to like Pizza Hut Bistro to supply an expanded menu and Pizza Hut Express to offer some fast food.
The Pizza Hut which is also known to be the American fast-food pizzeria is currently the world’s largest pizza company. It is a division of YUM. Many brands Inc., which also owns the restaurant brands KFC and Taco Bell. It was founded in 1958 by Frank and Dan Carney. Today, Pizza Hut Canada has quite 400 restaurants in 8 Canadian provinces and employs quite 4000 workers.
Pizza Hut has several different restaurant formats they utilize, counting on location. Also, the standard selections include family-style dine-in, carryout only, storefront delivery and most offer all three. There also are several full-size Pizza Hut Canada’s that feature an all-you-can-eat buffet featuring pizza, salads, breadsticks, and pasta. Pizza Hut and Pizza Hut Canada is understood for serving pizza, buffalo wings, pasta, and American-Italian cuisine.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Three to five minutes.
- Access to the Internet.
- Ability to read English or French.
- Your most recent Pizza Hut Canada receipt.
HOW TO TAKE PIZZA HUT CANADA SURVEY ONLINE
- Go to the Pizza Hut Guest Feedback Survey web page. – www.Pizzahutlistens.ca Enter the shop number and date and time of your visit from your receipt. (See Reference Link 1)
- Answer all questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible.
- Thinking about your meal, rate the looks, taste, and temperature.
- Rate the degree of satisfaction with staff and cleanliness in the restaurant.
- Upon completion of the survey questions, you’re asked if you would like to be included within the special prize drawing as a gift for participating within the survey. If you answer yes, you automatically accept the terms and conditions of the prize drawing and can be prompted to enter your contact information.
- Enter the drawing. Please follow the directions and enter the knowledge requested, which may include a telephone number or email address, also as a name. If you don’t want to have a chance to win, you can simply close your browser once you get to the sweepstakes page. Otherwise, the information requested must be provided to enter.
To learn more about the survey, visit the official website of Pizza Hut, where you can access their survey too. The survey comes with rewards with it as it is a general requirement of the company to enhance its services.
Pizza Hut Canada Guest Experience Survey found at www.Pizzahutlistens.ca. Pizza Hut Canada is essentially almost like the U.S. menu with a few adaptations to appeal to a Canadian customer base, including cheesy poutine pizza, Smokey maple bacon pizza, and the Canadian special pizza. Customers can place orders directly online. Customer feedback is vital for any dining establishment because it lets them know what they have to enhance or what they’re doing right to satisfy their customers.
- Pizza Hut Canada Website: https://www.pizzahut.ca